PAPERBOARD AND OTHER SUBSTRATES USED IN OFFSET AND FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTING
The nanotechnology developed by NANOO and Europrinter allows for efficient printing of basically all substrates used in offset printing. It is perfect for printing coated papers, cartons and cardboard. The user receives a printout very similar to that made on an offset machine. The print is perfectly flat, retains the structure of the substrate on glossy papers is glossy, matte matte. If the substrate has a pattern or surface structure, it is fully preserved after printing. The print behaves like a print made on an offset. The print can be cut, bent, folded, creased and subjected to other bookbinding processes. The prints can be refined by laminating, laminating with liquid laminates, painting with dispersion and UV varnishes, gilding and metallizing with foils.
The printout is dry and ready for further processing after leaving the printer.
In addition to paper, the nanostructile printers can print, for example, textiles, leather and other bookbinding materials as well as plastics, which can make the printing product more attractive.
The prints made on the Europrinter printer in every mode of work are color-compatible with the ISO-12647 standard, which allows you to print a sample print on the plotter’s paper or to make a reprint when part of the printout is damaged (eg in the bookbinding process).
– Job accidents – especially those that require large format printing, posters, posters packaging – individual or low-series on paper, cardboard, corrugated board, plastics
– test prints on the print paper
– advertising stands and other POS products
– overprints persoanizing ready-made printing products, e.g. books or calendars
GLASS AND CERAMICS
Nanoscopy technology is an excellent solution for printing on glass and ceramics. Digital printing on glass is not a simple task, and even industrial, very expensive printing devices from competing companies are not able to achieve print speeds of more than 20-30 sq m / hour without deterioration of print quality.
Europrinter plotters print glass with excellent quality at speeds of 15-25sq.m./h
Nano printing does not require the use of a primer. Thus, one of the troublesome and time-consuming technological processes is eliminated. Europrinter recommends only wiping the printed surface before printing with a special remover supplied in the form of liquid or wet cloths.
The surface of the glass is printed with an extremely thin layer, which after drying has a very high adhesion. The printout allows you to protect by applying almost any varnish to the glass. Printed and painted with a varnish, the printing layer has unique properties. Printed glass can be cut after printing, drilling and grinding edges. In addition, the printed layer is resistant to water, cleaning chemicals, adhesives and silicones.
Nano glass or ceramics printed with ink can be laminated and glazed at temperatures exceeding 250 ° C.
Europrinter plotters easily print on mirrors and other highly shiny surfaces.
– glass and ceramic elements of interior design, glass architectural elements
– paintings on glass
– stained glass
– mirrors decorated with print
– glass and ceramic jewelry items
– semi-finished products for other glass technologies (eg for the production of laminated glass)
Printed plastic in nano technology is simple, effective and gives great results from the point of view of both the print quality and the characteristics of the printed elements.
Nanoscopy technology easily prints the majority of plastics available on the market. The prints are flat, perfectly smooth and in most cases have a great color better than those obtained in other printing technologies.
Prints on plastics are perfectly flexible. The printed material can be cut, bent, ground edges, thermoformed without any problems. Finished prints can also be laser cut.
Finished prints can be protected by laminating solid and liquid laminates, varnishing with acrylic, polyurethane and UV varnishes. Prints can also be printed with a silk-screen ink or varnish.
– elements of advertising graphics (signs, information boards, light boxes, etc.) made of materials available for the advertising market, such as foamed PVC, plexiglass, HIPS, polycarbonates, ABS and others
– elements of advertising graphics, packaging and parts for industrial production subjected to bending, pressing, thermoforming
– finished plastic products
The nanoprint technology allows you to print any type of metal or metallised material. The user receives a chatty, super-thin pigment surface that allows for bending, stamping, and forming of the printed material. Ink fills the material structure and allows you to print items that are not smooth.
The metal substrate does not have to be cleaned or degreased in any additional way before printing.
Printing can be protected by varnishing.
For anodized aluminum printing, Europrinter can also offer alternative technology. The nano-pigment ink, after modification, acquires the ability to h3ly migrate and penetrate the porous structure of anodized aluminum. Such a printout can be protected by subjecting it to an electrolytic sealing process. We then obtain a surface that is completely insensitive to scratches, resistant to water, chemicals (including acids and alkalis) and very resistant to abrasion.
– advertising printed – signs, information boards and other elements for visual identification made on steel, aluminum, raw or varnished sheets, laminates (eg Dibond), anodized aluminum sheets
– nameplates, control panels and other machine elements – made of anodized aluminum
– elements of architecture and interior design – information boards,
– decorative elements (paintings on metal), metal wall elements, floor,
– ceiling, decor and equipment for elevators, etc.
– tin packaging – cans, buckets, containers
– coins, medals, tokens
– jewelry items
FABRICS AND TEXTILES
Nanostructors allow for printing with a very high quality of a wide range of natural and synthetic fabrics as well as specialized fabrics, such as bookbinding or upholstery. With the help of nano technology, we can produce products that do not require washing.
An interesting option is printing on canvas paintings. It is possible to print pre-stretched material on the stretcher.
– interior design elements – curtains, blinds, screens
– paintings – print on canvas
– elements of theatrical and film set design
– advertising graphics – textiles replacing banners
– bags, belts and other textile elements
WOOD, WOOD-LIKE MATERIALS, MATERIALS FOR FURNITURE PRODUCTION
Europrinter printers allow you to make high-quality prints on raw wood, plywood, laminates as well as on chipboards and other materials for furniture production.
We obtain perfectly flat prints characterized by excellent colors. The printed material can be processed, milled, and edge grinded. Printouts can be protected by painting or lamination.
– furniture elements (tops, fronts, etc.)
– wall and floor panels
– doors, window sills and other interior design elements
– wooden packaging
– advertising graphics on wood, plywood, laminates